Kamis, 28 Maret 2019

BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2# -1. INTRODUCTION LETTER

INTRODUCTION LETTER

Tambun - Sumber Jaya
East Bekasi, 17510

Thursday, 28 March 2019

The Teacher University of Gunadarma
Introduction Letter
Jl. KH. Noer Ali, Kalimalang
Bekasi, 17510

Dear Mr. Badaru Syamsul,
Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

My Name is Mohamad Pascal, I came from East Bekasi and I live in Sumber Jaya village, I’m 21 years old. My religion is moslem, and My hobby is reading and writting novel. I’m a College Student from University of Gunadarma.

Greetings from me and Thank you  Mr. Badaru Syamsul for become a Teacher "Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2 # " in University of Gunadarma and teaching in class of  4KA30.

Nice to meet you and I hope, Mr. Badaru Syamsul give more knowledge in Teaching me and another  college student about English business knowledge.

Okay, that’s all that I can tell you a little about myself.
Thank you.
Yours very truly,


Mohamad Pascal,
College Student  4KA30

Mohamad Pascal
14115263
Tugas Softskill :
Bpk. Badaru Syamsul

Bagikan

Jangan lewatkan

BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2# -1. INTRODUCTION LETTER
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Tambahkan email Anda untuk berlangganan.